Runner Runner, Tour For Kids Who Can’t Read Good
Pop rockers Runner Runner will be joining Forever The Sickest Kids and I See Stars on the “Tour For Kids Who Can’t Read Good.” And with a tour name like that, how can you not want to see these guys in action?
The 10 stop tour will go through November, stretching from Florida to Oklahoma, all in preparation for their upcoming self-titled release due out in early 2011. We’ve got all the details after the jump, including the tour dates!
Hailing from Huntington Beach, California, Runner Runner formed in 2008 and by 2009 they had more than eight-million total plays on their MySpace page and were named a Band to Watch by Alternative Press. With a sound described by one industry vet as a poppier Green Day.
The band has performed more than 175 shows alongside the likes of Fall Out Boy, All Time Low, Gym Class Heroes, Angels & Airwaves, The Higher, The Audtion, and The White Tie Affair…. and, of course, now with Forever The Sickest Kids and I See Stars.
Tour For Kids Who Can’t Read Good tour dates:
- 11/12 – Lakeside Ballroom – Wichita Falls, TX
- 11/13 – Numbers – Houston, TX
- 11/15 – Blue Note – Columbia, MO
- 11/16 – The Firebird – St. Louis, MO
- 11/18 – The Masquerade – Atlanta, GA
- 11/19 – New Daisy Theatre – Memphis, TN
- 11/20 – Phineas Phogg’s – Pensacola, FL
- 11/21 – Juanita’s – Little Rock, AR
- 11/23 – ACM @ UCO – Oklahoma City, OK
- 11/24 – Cain’s Ballroom – Tulsa, OK