Only Angelina Jolie could look just as gorgeous holding a sniper rifle as she does in an fuschia satin Carolina Herrera gown.
She strikes a pose on the cover of Vogue’s December 2010 issue. In the magazine, which hits newsstands on November 23, the 35-year-old actress opens up about raising six kids and her upcoming movie with Johnny Depp, The Tourist.
Angelina explains why she took the role of Elise Clifton-Ward, the woman of mystery who captivates Johnny Depp in The Tourist, which opens this month. It’s because she plans things. “I was looking for a very short thing to do before Brad started filming [Moneyball],” she says. “And I said I needed something that shoots not too long, in a nice location for my family. Somebody said there’s a script that’s been around, and it shoots in Venice and Paris. And I said, ‘Is it a character I haven’t played before?’ And they said, ‘Yes, it’s a lady.’ ”
Some other fun tidbits from the interview :
– Angelina calls partner Brad Pitt “extremely handsome and the most sexy,” but says she’s most in love with him when he’s with their six kids
– Angelina says her 6-year-old son Pax is a better cook than she is!
– Maddox encourages his mom when she makes breakfast by saying “good job!”
– The Jolie-Pitt family has a bulldog named Jacques and nannies who speak Vietnamese to Pax and Cambodian to Maddox
– Shiloh recently found a dead bird and wanted to keep it as a pet but Angelina wouldn’t let her
You can read the entire interview here, and see our gallery of the gorgeous shoot below.