Her new movie “Gravity” broke records at the box office this past weekend and she’s single-handedly raising her son Louis, so how does Sandra Bullock manage to stay powered up through her long days and busy schedule? Her mophie juice pack helium for the iPhone 5 certainly helps!
Sandra is just one of the many celebs who have discovered the convenience that is the mophie juice pack. The helium she’s using on her iPhone 5 in the picture below packs up to 80 percent extra battery life into a sleek, sophisticated case, so additional power is available with the flip of a switch. Get in on the Hollywood mophie craze. The juice pack helium retails for $79.95 and is available, along with a suite of other products for a variety of devices, at www.mophie.com.
THE WORLD ALMANAC 2014:
Highlights from The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2014 include:
· Marriage in America—After a year in which the U.S. Supreme Court declared the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) unconstitutional and the federal government began to extend marriage benefits to same-sex couples, this feature on marriage in the United States reveals surprising details about the state of our unions.
· Voter Guide—Prior to the 2014 midterm elections, tap this user-friendly, state-by-state guide for key election dates and information, including voter-ID laws adopted by many states.
· Memorable Winter Olympic Moments—From Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan to the Miracle on Ice, the editors of The World Almanac® chose their favorite moments from past Winter Olympics to prepare readers for the 2014 Games and beyond.
· Year in Sports—Uncover hundreds of pages of trivia and statistics that are essential for any sports fan, including complete coverage of the 2013 World Series, the brand-new National Women’s Soccer League, and more.
· Year in Pictures—These striking full-color images from around the world in 2013 illustrate the top events in news, pop culture, science, and sports.
· Top 10 News Topics—The editors of The World Almanac® list the top stories that held their attention in 2013.
· Time Capsule—The World Almanac® features the items that most came to symbolize the year 2013, from news and sports to pop culture.
· Offbeat News Stories—Recap some of the strangest news stories of the year with The World Almanac® editors’ selection of off-the-wall news stories you might have missed.
· The World at a Glance—This annual feature provides a quick look at the surprising stats and curious facts that define the changing world today.
· Health News and Statistics—Discover details about U.S. health care policy and the ongoing implementation of health care reform, plus factual information on common diseases and disorders (including a new section on ADHD), nutrition and diet, and Medicare and insurance.
The World Almanac® and Book of Facts 2014 is available for purchase at www.worldalmanac.com.
THE DAMMIT DOLL:
Honor Alba loves to play with the off-the-wall Dammit doll! A new age stress-relief for adults and a plush, bright toy for kids, the Dammit Doll will give everyone a good laugh.
At under $20 the Dammit Doll is a great novelty item that makes a great gift for a stressed co-worker, family member and/or friend.
From Betty White to jewelry designers DanniJo and Honor Alba, the Dammit Doll proves it’s pretty awesome, Dammit!
The fun things about these dolls is they come in all sorts of designs and have the nice little poem on the belly.
You can check out the full line of dolls here.
Ripley’s Believe It Or Not Annual 2013
Dare to Look! is the latest bestselling book in Ripley’s Believe It or Not! annual series. It offers up the world of weird in an all-new collection of unbelievable stories from across the globe. The new Ripley’s Believe It or Not! app allows hidden content in the book to come alive.
A Parents’ Choice Winner in the FUN STUFF category, as well as winner of the 2013 USA Best Book Awards in categories of Young Adult: Non-Fiction and Best Cover Design: Non-Fiction, Dare to Look! is perfect for every household. Jam-packed with a mind-boggling selection of incredible facts, crazy stories, jaw-dropping pictures, lists and interviews, this fantastic book also comes with bonus hidden content that’s accessible using our Ripley’s Believe It or Not! app.
This book is pretty entertaining and I guarantee you your hard to buy for person on your list will enjoy this book! You can snag it up on Amazon for just $20! For more check out Ripley’s official site here.
Heck with the Christmas sweater! Take out the ugly Christmas t-shirt. This shirt would be perfect for the man who has everything. I guarantee you he doesn’t have a green t-shirt with the design called “Butt Rockets In flight.” Am I right? Check out their full line of ugly t-shirts here.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.